In order to track your transactions, our partner requires access to your cookies. Quite often, these are turned off at handset level, or have been declined once before, so the cache stores that action. By completing the below actions, it should allow your handset to start tracking again. nb all transactions must be completed in one session, without leaving the web page as this may break the tracking link
Cookie Tracking Settings
- Ensuring cookie tracking is turned on for Safari
On your iPhone, open the "Settings" App
Scroll and tap on the "Safari" option
Scroll down and disable 'Block all cookies'
- If your cookies are turned on, then clear your cache -
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- In the popup, tap 'Clear History and Data' to confirm.
Note that this will log you out of any websites you've currently signed into.
Once you have completed these actions, the tracking should now work, enabling you to earn Virgin Points.
If you have any further difficulties, please get in touch with the Virgin Red Member Support team.