Here are the most common reasons for points not to be showing in your Virgin Red Activity:
- It can take up to 5 working days for points to show as pending. Some points won’t show as pending please check the individual T&C for confirmation.
- It can take up to 45 days (or more) for Virgin Points to be approved to your Virgin Red account. If after the advised period of time your points are not showing in your account, please get in touch with the Virgin Red Support Team
- It may be that the web browser used at the time of purchase had cookies disabled. Cookies allow us to track your purchase - without them there's no way for the retailer to award points to your account. Read more about cookies.
- If you had items in your basket previous to the click in Virgin Red, then points will not be awarded.
- If you have the store app downloaded to your handset points cannot be awarded, our partners can only track purchases through their websites not their apps.
- The trial was broken- there must be a continuous thread from the Virgin Red click through to the payment, without moving away from the process.
- Our partners will not award points when a discount code or voucher has been applied to the purchase.
- Any other reason mentioned in the tiles T&Cs