Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - Android Follow
In order to track your transactions, our partner requires access to your cookies. Quite often, these are turned off at handset level, or have been declined once before, so the cache stores that action. By completing the below actions, it should allow your handset to start tracking again. nb all transactions must be completed in one session, without leaving the web page as this may break the tracking link
Please follow the following steps to turn your cookies on (if they are off):-
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site settings Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
Please follow the below steps to clear your cookie and cache history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If you are using Firefox, or another browser, they each have their own instructions - we have attached a couple below, but please get in touch with the Virgin Red Member Support team if you need any further help.