You can cancel purchases and get a refund in the same way that you would do direct with the retailer (in line with their terms and conditions). However, you will not earn Virgin Points for any cancelled or refunded sales. If Virgin Points have already been allocated to your account we will deduct them if you have cancelled your order or received a refund from the retailer.
Articles in this section
- Online Shopping - US style!
- Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - iOS
- Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - Android
- Online Shopping - How do I earn points when purchasing through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - How do I start shopping and earning?
- Online Shopping - Is it more expensive to purchase through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - If I am a member of a retailer loyalty scheme and go from Virgin Red to the retailer site and sign in on the website as a member, will I still receive Virgin Points?
- Online Shopping - I signed into my Virgin Red account and made my purchases through the retailer's website, but my purchases are not showing up in my Virgin Red account - where are they?
- Online Shopping - Why are my purchases not tracking?
- Online Shopping - Why have my Virgin Points been cancelled?