To use your reward voucher you need to call the Virgin Atlantic Flying Club on +44 (0)344 412 2414 to book your flight and use your reward voucher.
Before choosing your reward and making the booking, there are some key things you need to know about certain types of reward first:
If you choose a Flight Upgrade or Companion Reward Ticket:
- You can use it on a round trip, or upgrade two one-way flights.
- It’s subject to availability because they come from a limited number of seats in booking classes G, P and A only.
- You’ll still need to pay any taxes, fees and surcharges.
If you choose a Clubhouse Pass:
- It’ll be good for one entry to one Clubhouse.
- Virgin Atlantic will post it to you so make sure you leave at least two weeks before you want to use it.
- Once issued, it’s not possible to replace lost or stolen passes, or change the expiry date.
Please note: Virgin Red Reward Genies are not able to help you book your reward flight or Clubhouse Pass. You can only redeem your voucher by contacting Virgin Atlantic.