Receive a sign up bonus of 2,000 Virgin Points when you auto-exchange your Clubcard vouchers for the first time (between 18th May-18th June).
You’ll need to be a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club member to participate. You can create an account here.
To turn on auto-convert, you need to visit the Clubcard website here.
Sign in to your account and click on ‘Clubcard Account’. Select ‘Account Management’ and then ‘Voucher Schemes’. From this page you can select the “Virgin Points” box to enable auto-exchange.
- you must activate auto-convert by 18th June, manual conversions are not eligible for this promotion and you will not earn the 2,000 bonus points for any manual conversions
- you must keep auto-convert turned on until at least the next Tesco voucher date of 22nd July
- you must have at least £1.50 of Clubcard vouchers available for conversion on 22nd July
- you must not have received a bonus for turning on auto-convert to Virgin Flying Club in the past
- your 2,000 Virgin Points will be awarded by 22nd August
You can see details of this new Tesco / Virgin Points bonus on the Virgin Flying Club / Tesco Clubcard page here.