Not at the moment - sorry. We will let you know as soon as we can offer joint accounts.
Articles in this section
- My address isn't recognised. What do I do?
- I have a balance on my Flying Club and one on my Virgin Red account - are they different?
- How do I unlink my account from someone else's?
- I am a member of Virgin Red and Flying Club . How do I close my accounts?
- How do I close my Virgin Red account?
- My relative has passed away - can I transfer their points to my Virgin Red account?
- Can I have a household account with Virgin Red?
- Can I create a joint Virgin Red account?
- My voucher says it is used but I didn't use it. What do I do?
- What happens if I close a Virgin product linked to my Virgin Red account?