No, linking the accounts will let you see all of your Virgin Points in one place.
Articles in this section
- How much are my Virgin Points worth?
- How long before my Virgin Points expire?
- Is there a maximum number of Virgin Points I can collect?
- If I have a Virgin Red and Flying Club account, which are linked will I be earning in two accounts?
- If I have a Virgin Red and Flying Club account, can I still book all the rewards that Flying Club offers, as well as the Virgin Red rewards?
- If I am a Flying Club member and choose not to join Virgin Red, can I still spend my Virgin Points on partners that only appear on the Virgin Red app?
- Can I tip or transfer my Virgin Points into any other programme from Virgin Red?
- I can't remember what I used my Virgin Points for. How do I find out?
- I don't remember using my Virgin Points, but some have disappeared.
- How can I find out how many Virgin Points I have?