No, the vouchers are valid for standard screenings only though the cinema will allow you to pay an upgrade fee if you wish to go to a special type of screening.
Articles in this section
- Showcase - My code hasn’t worked online
- Showcase - Can I use more than one code in each visit?
- Showcase - Can I book online?
- Showcase - Do I have to decide what I want to see at the time of claiming the voucher?
- Showcase - Does the voucher have to be used by an adult?
- Showcase - Can I use the voucher with a Compare the Market voucher or another offer?
- Showcase - How many times can I use the voucher?
- Showcase - Can I use the voucher for 3D films or premium seating?
- Showcase - Can I use the voucher to see any film?
- Showcase - Can I use the voucher at any Showcase Cinema?