Existing business current account customers who don’t already have a Virgin Money, B, Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank personal current account, or who haven't held a personal current account with Virgin Money since 30 November 2020 will be eligible if they apply for the Virgin Money M Plus account and meet the offer conditions.
Articles in this section
- Virgin Money - I was expecting a Virgin Red promo code but I’ve been sent a different one. What should I do?
- Virgin Money - I have a business current account with Virgin Money, am I eligible for this offer?
- Virgin Money - Would I get the Virgin Points if I use the online banking service instead of the Virgin Money app?
- Virgin Money - Do I need to transfer my Direct Debits as part of the switch, or can I set them up once my account is open?
- Virgin Money - I applied online but haven't been able to complete my full switch online. What do I do?
- Virgin Money - When will this offer be available until?
- Virgin Money - can I open a joint account with this offer?
- Virgin Money have offered me an M Account, why am I not eligible for this Virgin Points offer if I meet the rest of the eligibility criteria?
- Virgin Money - I already have an account / joint current account with Virgin Money, why can't I get this offer?
- Virgin Money - I've opened my Virgin Money account and met the conditions, when will I get my Virgin Points?