If you have any active Direct Debits on your existing current account, they will be automatically transferred across to your new Virgin Money M Plus account when you go ahead with the full switch. Don't worry, if you don't have any Direct Debits set up on your old account, you can set them up once your account is open.
Articles in this section
- Virgin Money - I was expecting a Virgin Red promo code but I’ve been sent a different one. What should I do?
- Virgin Money - I have a business current account with Virgin Money, am I eligible for this offer?
- Virgin Money - Would I get the Virgin Points if I use the online banking service instead of the Virgin Money app?
- Virgin Money - Do I need to transfer my Direct Debits as part of the switch, or can I set them up once my account is open?
- Virgin Money - I applied online but haven't been able to complete my full switch online. What do I do?
- Virgin Money - When will this offer be available until?
- Virgin Money - can I open a joint account with this offer?
- Virgin Money have offered me an M Account, why am I not eligible for this Virgin Points offer if I meet the rest of the eligibility criteria?
- Virgin Money - I already have an account / joint current account with Virgin Money, why can't I get this offer?
- Virgin Money - I've opened my Virgin Money account and met the conditions, when will I get my Virgin Points?