This offer is subject to availability. Just so you know, Virgin Money can remove the offer at any time without notice. If you apply while this offer is still available and everything checks out, you'll be accepted. Or if they withdraw the offer when you're in the middle of meeting all the conditions, you'll still qualify. You just need to meet the rest of the conditions within 31 days of the date you opened your account to qualify for the offer.
Articles in this section
- Virgin Money - I was expecting a Virgin Red promo code but I’ve been sent a different one. What should I do?
- Virgin Money - I have a business current account with Virgin Money, am I eligible for this offer?
- Virgin Money - Would I get the Virgin Points if I use the online banking service instead of the Virgin Money app?
- Virgin Money - Do I need to transfer my Direct Debits as part of the switch, or can I set them up once my account is open?
- Virgin Money - I applied online but haven't been able to complete my full switch online. What do I do?
- Virgin Money - When will this offer be available until?
- Virgin Money - can I open a joint account with this offer?
- Virgin Money have offered me an M Account, why am I not eligible for this Virgin Points offer if I meet the rest of the eligibility criteria?
- Virgin Money - I already have an account / joint current account with Virgin Money, why can't I get this offer?
- Virgin Money - I've opened my Virgin Money account and met the conditions, when will I get my Virgin Points?