Yes, you can apply for a joint account and receive Virgin Points if you complete all the offer conditions detailed in the terms. Particularly for joint accounts, you’ll need to make sure both account holders agree to switch. Just remember, only the primary account holder will receive the Virgin Points.
Articles in this section
- Virgin Money - I was expecting a Virgin Red promo code but I’ve been sent a different one. What should I do?
- Virgin Money - I have a business current account with Virgin Money, am I eligible for this offer?
- Virgin Money - Would I get the Virgin Points if I use the online banking service instead of the Virgin Money app?
- Virgin Money - Do I need to transfer my Direct Debits as part of the switch, or can I set them up once my account is open?
- Virgin Money - I applied online but haven't been able to complete my full switch online. What do I do?
- Virgin Money - When will this offer be available until?
- Virgin Money - can I open a joint account with this offer?
- Virgin Money have offered me an M Account, why am I not eligible for this Virgin Points offer if I meet the rest of the eligibility criteria?
- Virgin Money - I already have an account / joint current account with Virgin Money, why can't I get this offer?
- Virgin Money - I've opened my Virgin Money account and met the conditions, when will I get my Virgin Points?