Online Shopping - Why are my purchases still not showing in my account? Follow
• Make sure you log in your Virgin Red account and select the retailer you wish to purchase through. Click the 'Get Points' button to go through to the retailer's website to make sure your purchase is recorded.
• Complete your purchase online, all in one session.
• If you decide after you check out that you want to purchase something else, close the retailer site window and start the process again from the Virgin Red app or website.
• If you have something in your basket, and then decided to purchase through Virgin Red, empty your basket, and start a new session from scratch.
• Don't click on another banner or website promoting the retailer, or the retailer's own eNewsletter before you complete your transaction. If you must visit another site before completing your purchase, please use a different browser tab to do so. Interrupting the browser session that started from Virgin Red can affect tracking.
• Don't use "refer a friend" programmes, as again, this changes the referrer.
• Telephoning or going to the physical store of the retailer to complete or modify your order will likely over-ride the Virgin Red referral (and therefore your Virgin Points).
• Increasingly some advert blocking software programmes prevent the special tracking codes we need to track your purchases, please disable your programme before using Virgin Red.
• Don't use a voucher code that is not provided on the Virgin Red site.