Points earning and spending opportunities with Virgin Red partners are exclusively available to Virgin Red members.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer Virgin Points to friends or family?
- Can I gift Virgin Points to someone else?
- Can I buy Virgin Points?
- How much are my Virgin Points worth?
- How long before my Virgin Points expire?
- Is there a maximum number of Virgin Points I can collect?
- If I have a Virgin Red and Flying Club account, which are linked will I be earning in two accounts?
- If I have a Virgin Red and Flying Club account, can I still book all the rewards that Flying Club offers, as well as the Virgin Red rewards?
- If I am a Flying Club member and choose not to join Virgin Red, can I still spend my Virgin Points on partners that only appear on Virgin Red?
- Can I tip or transfer my Virgin Points into any other programme from Virgin Red?