We have partnered with Virgin Atlantic to enable us to offer earn and spend opportunities on flights. If you want to earn or spend Virgin Points on flights you will need to be a member of both Flying Club and Virgin Red.
Articles in this section
- My address isn't recognised. What do I do?
- I have a balance on my Flying Club and one on my Virgin Red account - are they different?
- How do I unlink my account from someone else's?
- I am a member of Virgin Red and Flying Club . How do I close my accounts?
- How do I close my Virgin Red account?
- My relative has passed away - can I transfer their points to my Virgin Red account?
- Can I have a household account with Virgin Red?
- Can I create a joint Virgin Red account?
- My voucher says it is used but I didn't use it. What do I do?
- What happens if I close a Virgin product linked to my Virgin Red account?