Yes, you sure can, provided your previous shopping was made through Virgin Red. In the app head to the Activity page where you will be able to see all your transactions.
Articles in this section
- My transactions are not tracking - iOS
- My transactions are not tracking - Android
- Online Shopping - How do I earn points when purchasing through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - How do I start shopping and earning?
- Online Shopping - Is it more expensive to purchase through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - If I am a member of a retailer loyalty scheme and go from Virgin Red to the retailer site and sign in on the website as a member, will I still receive Virgin Points?
- Online Shopping - I signed into my Virgin Red account and made my purchases through the retailer's website, but my purchases are not showing up in my Virgin Red account - where are they?
- Online Shopping - Why have my Virgin Points been cancelled?
- Online Shopping - I forgot to log in before buying something. Can I still have my Virgin Points?
- Will I earn Virgin Points on postage, delivery charges or VAT?