Online Shopping - I signed into my Virgin Red account and made my purchases through the retailer's website, but my purchases are not showing up in my Virgin Red account - where are they? Follow
There could be a couple of reasons for this:-
- It can take up to 45 days for a transaction to show on your account (or more depending on the retailer, e.g. travel retailers). If after the advised period of time your points are not showing in your account, please get in touch with the Virgin Red Support Team
It may be that the web browser used at the time of purchase had cookies disabled. Cookies allow us to track your purchase - without them there's no way for the retailer to award points to your account. Read more about cookies.
- If you had items in your basket previous to the click in Virgin Red, then points will not be awarded
- If you have the store app downloaded to your handset point cannot be awarded, our partners can only track purchase through their websites not their apps.
- The trial was broken- there must be a continuous thread from the Virgin Red app click through to the payment, without moving away from the process.
- Our partners will not award points when a discount code or voucher has been applied to the purchase.
- Any other reason mentioned in the tiles T&Cs