No, you will pay exactly the same as you would by going to the retailer direct (including saving with their special offers and sales) - except you receive the benefit of earning Virgin Points. Generally, you can earn Virgin Points on every purchase, however we recommend checking the terms and conditions of the retail offer carefully before you shop, as retailer terms and conditions apply.
Articles in this section
- Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - iOS
- Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - Android
- Online Shopping - How do I earn points when purchasing through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - How do I start shopping and earning?
- Online Shopping - Is it more expensive to purchase through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - If I am a member of a retailer loyalty scheme and go from Virgin Red to the retailer site and sign in on the website as a member, will I still receive Virgin Points?
- Online Shopping - I signed into my Virgin Red account and made my purchases through the retailer's website, but my purchases are not showing up in my Virgin Red account - where are they?
- Online Shopping - Why have my Virgin Points been cancelled?
- Online Shopping - I forgot to log in before buying something. Can I still have my Virgin Points?
- Will I earn Virgin Points on postage, delivery charges or VAT?