You must log into your Virgin Red account and go to the retailers site from the Virgin Red app or web page. Read the terms and conditions of the offer before clicking through to the retailer to make sure your purchase qualifies. You need to complete the transaction in one go and you can't purchase through the retailers app as this prevents us from tracking your purchase. You will need to do this every time in order for us to track your points. Tracking is how the retailer knows to give you your Virgin Points for your visit.
Articles in this section
- Online Shopping - US style!
- Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - iOS
- Online Shopping - My transactions are not tracking - Android
- Online Shopping - How do I earn points when purchasing through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - How do I start shopping and earning?
- Online Shopping - Is it more expensive to purchase through the Virgin Red app?
- Online Shopping - If I am a member of a retailer loyalty scheme and go from Virgin Red to the retailer site and sign in on the website as a member, will I still receive Virgin Points?
- Online Shopping - I signed into my Virgin Red account and made my purchases through the retailer's website, but my purchases are not showing up in my Virgin Red account - where are they?
- Online Shopping - Why are my purchases not tracking?
- Online Shopping - Why have my Virgin Points been cancelled?